
MIAT (MIght Arrive Tomorrow)- Mongolian National Carrier!
Woo! I'm in Ulaan Baator right now, and its been a terribly busy time! We've met with loads of medical people (w the team)- doctors, nurses, healthcare pple, hospitals, medical colleges patients, etc.! 
dinner at Dr Altan Hoyag's!
On my own, i've visited the music colleges, met w a whole lot of music students from the campus crusade student ministry! I'm gonna learn the Moriin-Huur (mongolian horsehead fiddle) from one of them- he's a Moriin-huur teacher... cool huh! I'm supposed to spend time w them and share on worship and stuff w the music group- i've already met them on friday, and boy, are they talented, and they're really warm! Hope to have the next few weeks spent close w them. 
music group students- all studying music in the Music and Dance College and also the Uni
Went to church this morning- quite cool. Everything in mongolian. Did "my redeemer lives" in mongolian! Ha.
Later I'm going out to the countryside w a crusade staff... hoping to cach a horse ride and sit around! Started snowing liao, but everything's still good. Bought my Siberia ticket yesterday. The die is cast!
Blog again! Bayaa-taa!
Sukhbataar Square! Panoramic View 
kids at playground
Sunday, October 10, 2004
Update!
ruminates JM at 2:48 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment