Sunday, December 25, 2005

Blessed Christmas

To my dear friends out there, a Blessed Christmas to you all! May the Lord give you joy and a deeper understanding of the reason for the season! Blessings too, for a New Year - may you grow deeper in the knowledge of God's abundant love!

I'm off again for another trip (using Changi's free service to write this) - following my dad for a ministry trip up to the great land up north; back after the new year. Fancy spending Christmas and New Year up there.

To wrap up the last entry for this year, I can only testify to God's faithfulness and continued leading. I may not know the details, but at each step, I know I can obey and trust.

Prov 20:24
A man's steps are directed by the Lord. How then, can anyone understand his own way?

Walk on. Take a walk on the water!

shalom,
JM

No comments: