Sunday, June 29, 2008

On the Road

Well, so here I am in Dubai, on a 2hr transit on towards Paris for conference. This will be an interesting trip - its been off to an exciting start already, with a very fruitful 1.5 days lay-over in singapore, meeting friends, but mostly unscheduled encounters... (9 in the first 8 hours, including random run-ins in the bus, and looking for food). I feel strangely warmed by such randomness.

Conference will be this monday to friday, during which also, I shall catch old pals hqy in paris. My conference presentation seems to be almost done, but with one or two rather iffy graphs i'm deliberating about showing, as its rather unexpected... =/ *twiddles twiddles*

Still waiting for LOI for tajikistan, as well as connecting flights for bishkek to dushanbe. Totally unknown, unfigured. Totally exciting. I've brought my gear!

I hope my body brain and spirit doesn't fail...

No comments: